Welcome to PlayGroundJS!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of PlayGroundJS’s Website, located at www.PlayGroundJS.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use PlayGroundJS if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, PlayGroundJS and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on PlayGroundJS. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from PlayGroundJS for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from PlayGroundJS
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from PlayGroundJS
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from PlayGroundJS
- Redistribute content from PlayGroundJS
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. PlayGroundJS does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of PlayGroundJS,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, PlayGroundJS shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
PlayGroundJS reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.